Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our 12 year Anniversary

Today is our anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for 12 wonderful years. I don't know if 12 years gives me any right to give advice but I just have to say that no marriage is perfect, we all have our ups and downs. Just remember to respect each other and give each other space but spend quality time together. And last, it is all about a little give and take. I wish you love and a great day!

This is the card I gave to Bob, it is very simple but he loves clean, simple manly cards.

All supplies SU unless noted: PTI Out on a limb sentiments, EK Success Heart Punch, Kraft & Black CS, Ruby Red Ink & CS, retired SU DSP, rhinestones ? , dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...