Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD Challenge #1: Japan



Today is World Card making day so I decided to play along, and because the prize is awesome and I really (x 1,000) want it. This is my card for for the first challenge - Japan. The challenge comes from Papertrey Ink



I have had these bamboo coaster in my stamp room for years, so I immediately grabbed them. The leaf stem is embossed int black. Hope you like it.


Supplies: PTI Life & Mega Mixed Messages, SU cardstock-Black, white, & ruby red, Lrg scalloped nestabilities, SU black and gold embossing powder, SU powder pal, SU gold brads, SU flower trio punch, Target $1 spot coasters.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! WOW! This is the best I have seen! Way to go gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The bamboo looking stuff is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that bamboo coaster?! Hmmm, are they still available?

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...