Sunday, October 4, 2009

WCMD Challenge #2: Mexico


















Again, this is for PTI challenge #2 Mexico.
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2009/10/wcmd-challenge-2-mexico.html
I love the little dresses with embroidered flowers, they are so colorful and bright. This card is inspired by the bright colors and beautiful flowers. I love how this turned out, it make me smile.
Supplies (all supplies SU unless otherwise noted)- PTI Friends 'Till the End, Sizzix Flower Layers, CS-Pumkin Pie, Ridinghood Red, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Cool Carribean, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Pattern Paper-October Afternoon, Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Hodge Podge Hardware.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is just so pretty! LOVE the flowers and the colors and the stripes! Perfect for Mexico!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...