Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Simple Fabric Card



Isn't this just the most wonderful time of the year. We just spend an hour outside playing and riding bikes. I love all the colors and this week the weather is WONDERFUL! I hope you have a fabulous day too!

The large scallop square is cut out of fabric that I found at Hancock fabrics, I cut it out and then sprayed it with a fabric stiffener. Then I stitched it onto the Kraft cardstock. I love the pattern in the fabric so I wanted it to stand alone. Finished this card measures 5 1/2* 51/2.

Supplies SU unless otherwise noted: PTI revised Out on a limb sentiments, Kraft & Ivory CS, Purely Pomegranate CS & Ribbon, Marvy Oval Punches, Sizzix Scallop square,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...