Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Making Friends with Texturz Plates


I have purchased several of these texturz plates from Stampin' Up! but in the past I haven't been able to get a very deep impression. After seeing other projects that have great results, I became determined to figure out what I am doing wrong. I bought the multipurpose platform and followed the directions....still not that great .... Hummm, so I went back to the old standby- a paper shim. I used the multi platform and one piece of vanilla cardstock and wha laa, look at the results. I am super happy, a deep image you can see. Now, I just need to earn this leave 2 hostess stamp set for myself.

Supplies SU unless noted: Asian Artistry, PTI Mega Mixed Messages, Perfect Details Texturz plate, CS & Ink- Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, & Always Artichoke, DSP Alway Artichoke, Polka-Dot Grosgrain Rich Razzleberry, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle punch, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...