Monday, October 5, 2009

WCMD Challenge #3: India

This is the Challenge #3: India and it was probably the hardest challenge for me. But, I was so excited to use my new Copper embossing powder. The inspiration for this card came from the colors and sequence (bling) in the photos posted on Nichole Heady's site http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2009/10/wcmd-challenge-3-india.html
and a little inspiration from some earrings in the Target ad on Sunday.
I love all the copper and bronze jewelry in the stores now. I just had to get my hands on some embossing powder and bring the inspiration to my cards. I apologize for the poor photo, no matter what I did it just wasn't perfect, either too much glare or to dark.
All Supplies SU unless noted: Medallion, PTI Mega Mixed Messages, Zing Copper Powder, CS-White, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, 1 3/4" Circle punch, dimensionals, Rhinestones unknown, embossing buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...