Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hero Arts Large Flower


Okay, first off, forgive me for the shadow. I took several photos and this was the best. I love this new Hero Arts Cling "Large Flower." The name kinda makes me laugh, is that the best they could come up with? But, it is the reason why I like it so much, I love how large it is. Anyhoooo. I stamped the flower in black on SU rose red pattern paper and cut it out. The flower did not come with a leaf so I stamped the flower again on SU certainly celery pattern paper and cut off one petal and made it a leaf. What do you think? I think it works! The saying is from Papertrey and is one of my favorites. Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...