Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day Card

Hello, I hope you are having a wonderful day! I wanted to share with you the Father's Day card I made for our grandpas'. I just love this new embossing folder from Sizzix. It came in a package with some smaller little embossing folders but I am not sure I will ever use them, I was mainly after this one for "manly" cards. I love how all the new embossing folders out on the market emboss so deep now. I took this photo off our new deck. Sorry for the shadows but I love all the sun we have today in Iowa! The border punch for the water is by Fiskars, stamp set from Papertrey, Ink, CS, and brads all from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...