Monday, June 21, 2010

New Catalog CASE

On page 17 of Stampin' Up! 2010-2011 catalog is a card just like this. I changed the saying, added the ribbon, an extra layer, and used this new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder instead of stamps. I am really pleased with the changes, I think it jazzes up the card a little. The CS is the new Marina Mist and old Certainly Celery (SU used Old Olive). I really love Marina Mist, I think it is my favorite new color that SU has brought in to the color renovation. Love it! Oh and don't you just love this embossing folder, the image is so deep and beautiful! Finally, I have had this bird punch for about 6 months and this is the first time I have used it. How sad! Poor lonely bird. I just needed to be inspired! Thanks to the new catty!

Supplies are all Stampin' Up! Saying is from Occasional Quotes, For all you do (on bird), Ribbon is Black Taffeta, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Two-Step Bird punch, Paper Piercer for birds eye ( just can't have a bird with no eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...