Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beautiful Day here in Iowa!

Finally!! We have had a crazy summer here in Iowa. It has been so humid, hot and rainy in Iowa this June. Crazy amount of rain! And FINALLY today is beautiful! I wanted to share a card that reminded of the beautiful day. I love polka dot paper and this gingham ribbon is just my favorite. I picked up both of these last week at the local scrapbook store. Hope you are having a beautiful day where ever you are!

Supplies: PTI sentiment, Daisy die Big shot, Leaf Sizzlit, Ribbon and Polka Dot PP ?? (sorry), Corduroy Button SU, Nesties Lrg Scallop Rectangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...