Saturday, May 29, 2010

Great new Crate paper!


I found this great paper at Archivers Wednesday and I just couldn't wait to play with it. I wanted the paper to do all the work. It is a thick almost fabric feeling paper and I love it. I say it is new but it might just be new to me...... I used an Martha Stewart edge punch on the bottom with SU Bermuda Bay cardstock. The ribbon and stamp set is also Stampin Up. I really haven't sewed much on cards but my only advice to you is keep white thread in your sewing machine at all times and make sure your card is open and flat before you start sewing. Silly me I sewed my first card shut! AUGH! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...