Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Very Quick Teacher card


I went on my first field trip today with my girls' Kindergarten class. It was so fun to spend the day with them again. I miss them being home with me.
I made this thank you card for the teacher a few weeks back so today is a good time to share it. I only have one 'school' type stamp set and the 4 stamps in it are very large. It is very basic but I was happy to come up with this with my limited resources. (I really want the PTI teacher set :-)

Along the bottom of the card, if you look close I stamped pencils from the retired SU Elementary Essentials stamp set in Real Red. And the button is my new FAVORITE technique. Cut a very thin strip of CS, thread it though the button, criss cross the tails in the back, and use glue dots on the back of the button to hold the CS in place. I love this because I hate getting out the needle and thread to fill my buttons. I know I will use more buttons now that I have found this idea. (Sorry for the poor photo, I was very short on time.)

All Supplies SU unless otherwise noted: Elementary Essentials, Much Appreciated, Summer Picnic DSP, Real Red CS and Ink, Whisper White CS, Bashful Blue ribbon & Ink, Scallop Oval & Lrg Oval punch, Button non-SU unknown supplier, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...