Monday, September 21, 2009

Tossing you a bone!


My best friend Kriss has let me know how disappointing my blog has been recently. She asked me to throw her a 'bone' and post something. I know we all have a lot on our plates so you don't need to hear me whine. I will just say that my world has really been crazy since I started this blog. Most recently I had my wisdom teeth out last week. I heard for the first time in my life (at age 35), "Well, you are a little old for..." And, the Dr. was right, it has not been fun and on Saturday I found out that I had dry sockets. OUCH! No fun but today I think I can say that I am feeling slightly human again. So, here is your bone, Kriss!
I found these adorable sticker flowers at Michaels by Martha Stewart. I just think they are so cute! A very simple card, made in minutes!
Supplies- SU whisper white and green galore cardstock, SU pumpkin pie ink, Zinnia Stickers MS, yours truly poppy ribbon, PTI Garden Life, MS border punch

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous bone, Susan! Love the colors, and of course, flowers are always a "good thing" (so appropriate since they are Martha's stickers!)

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...