Monday, July 27, 2009

Part 2 Printed Window Sheet

Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I spent the weekend with family celebrating my bday and it was wonderful! This card is part 2 of the demonstration I did for my down line on printed window sheets. Again, I am sorry for the photo, it is so hard to get a good photo with minimal reflections on the window sheet. After I cut the window sheet I rubbed the white stems with green stampin pastels to make them green stems and the brads are the glue that hold the window sheet to the card. I really love the dimension the window sheets add to any card.

Tip for window sheets, cut them with the printed side down. If you use a rotary blade and press too hard you can rub off the white print.

All supplies SU unless otherwise noted: Clearly Thanks window sheet, Chit Chat Rubbons, stampin pastels, silver brads, paper piercer, celery ribbon, So Saffron and Rose Red Designer Series Paper, Broc. Blue and So Saffron CS, Trio Flower Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...