Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The beginning of my creative outlet!





I am so excited to start my first blog. I am stepping into the modern world. I love looking at all the creative blogs out there and hope to come close to the talent I see everyday.




This card is an original of mine and I hope you enjoy it. I just Stampin' Up!s clear transparency sheets, vellum, and Sizzix Daisy Die to make the flower. I used crystal effects to fill the center of the grommet. I love these grommets! CS/DSP- Kiwi Kiss and Pink Pirouette and Basic Black

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Susan! What a fabulous card to start your blog with! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...