Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Part 1 Printed Window Sheets





Last month I did a demonstration for my stamp group and I showed them Stampin' Up!'s printed window sheets. These sheets are amazing and can help you make some wonderful and simple cards. I think the polka dot is my favorite. Beings these sheets are so reflective it is hard for me to get a very good photo. Please forgive me for my lack of photography skills. I will share more of my creations soon.
My dear friend (all Stampin' Up!)- Clearly Thanks printed window sheets, White Stazon (edges), Chit Chat rub ons, Rich Razzleberry CS and ribbon.

Grateful for you- Clearly Thanks printed window sheet and medium window sheets, Bigz die Daisies #2, Jumbo Grommets, Cardstock Vellum, Punches-scallop edge, Modern Label, Window Word, Chit Chat rub ons, Crystal Effects, mini glue dots, CS- Melon Mambo, Choc. Chip, Whisper White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...