Saturday, July 18, 2009

Easy! Easy! New Stampin' Up! Stuff!

Guess what my sweetie pie hubby did for me last night. He invited some of our friends over to surprise me. My bday is next Friday (24th) and he will be gone all week and weekend. SO SWEET! I had so much fun and I should be cleaning up but instead I was stamping. Oh, I have to tell you that my hubby told everyone to make me a hand made card. They were awesome and too funny. I will try to post them! Wasn't that cleaver of him. Anyway, I made this today, not really a new layout or anything but I used tons of new SU supplies. Easy Peasy!

Supplies all SU unless noted: Saying from Papertry Garden of Life, Beautiful Butterflies & Top Note Sizzix Die, Elegant Bouquet Texture Folder, Thoroughly Modern DSP, CS- Whisper White, Soft Suede & Bermuda Bay, Modern Label and Word Window Punch, Rhinestone Brads, unknown sticker rhinestones, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...