Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Taylored Expressions New Designer Dangles Dies

Look at the AMAZING designer dangle dies Taylored Expressions just released today! 
Click this link to check them out: http://bit.ly/designerdangles
I had so much fun playing with the 3 new die sets and new faux leather sets.

I used TE embossing powder (gold & silver) to create these fun earrings. The Bigger the Better dies were used to make the pink and teal earrings along with TE Big Bold Butterfly stamp. 
I used the Shape Shifter dies to make the dark purple/silver and fuchsia/gold earrings. 


I have two crafty passions in my life- stamping and beading and these dies
bring them both together for me. 
 I am in love with all the new colors of faux leather. 


The basic earrings laying on the flower are probably my favorite. I wear them with everything, they are made with the Shape Shifter dies and Craft Leather - Weave. 


I will share a video soon of how I made some of these earrings. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...