Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Taylored Expressions Designer Dangles - Shape Shifters Die

I am so excited to share a couple more projects I made with the new
Shape Shifters Dies from Taylored Expressions. 
Check them out here http://bit.ly/designerdangles

 I love all three of the Designer Dangles dies TE released last week but Shape Shifter is by far my favorite. These embossed earrings are my new favs. I just love the shape of these dies. 

For detailed instructions check out my video on YouTube:


 I used TE gold and silver embossing powder to create the 'dipped' look on these earrings. 


These earrings are so simple and fun to make. See the entire collections here:
I hope you give them a try! And thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...