Thursday, October 25, 2018

TE Craft Kit: Designer Dangles

I just finished designing some projects for Taylored Expressions new Designer Dangle: TE Craft Kit and it was so much fun.




I love stamping but I also love making simple jewelry just as much, so this kit was perfect for me! And it is being release just in time for gift giving this Holiday season. 

Here is my video on YouTube, showing some of my earrings.


This first pair is made from just the supplies in the kit. I used the dark gray craft leather and the silver craft leather die cut with the 2 smaller dies in the kit. I love these because of their versatility and simplicity. 


I stepped up the next 2 pair of earring with charms that I purchased at a local scrapbook store (Memory Bound) and from Artbeads.com but charms are available at most any craft store. 



I love these gold Lotus charms with the cork.  I also love that they are small because smaller earrings are my go to most days. 

This next pair has to be my favorite, I just really love the simplicity and the gold and silver combination.  I used some purple tape to mask off a line on the leather. I then took my versa mark pad and pressed it on the craft leather, added gold and embossing powder and heated until it was melted. I die cut after the embossing was cool and that is it. So great! 


So then I had to try Deco Foil (no worries, no minc needed). I used score tape or sticky tape what ever you have, and added it to the craft leather, die cut the earring, peeled of the backing off the tape and press the foil over it, and finally peeled of the foil to reveal the magic. SO COOL!  
(Note: put the dull sided of the foil on the tape, shiny side up.)
I used Teal Deco foil and 1/8" sticky take for these:


 And I used Pewter Foil and 1/2" score tape for these:

 And finally I used Opal Foil and 1/8" score tape for these:

See more ideas at the Taylored Expressions blog. 

Have a great day! Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...