Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 2013 Blog Hop - 2nd card

 I really wanted to play along again with a 2nd idea I had. 
I am so in love with PTI Bigger Blooms, I have been using it a ton lately! If you look close the wreath has different dimensions. This is a new color combo for me and I love it! I used the colors from #11, in the photo above. Love it!

Other Supplies: PTI Crushed Concord PP and ink, SU Rose Red PP and Ink, SU Baja Breeze Ink & CS, PTI white CS, White Embossing Powder, Rhinestones, Dimesionals. 

1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are wonderful. Loving the color combination in this card.

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...