Tuesday, September 17, 2013

MFTWSC141 Sketch - What a difference sunlight makes....

(I took this photo today with the sun shining.)
(This my original photo on a rainy day.)

I live in Iowa and we have had a very dry summer (very terrible for my farmer father) but it makes for some BEAUTIFUL sunsets. So, I have been looking for a reason to make a sunset with my inks. I used my Stampin Up inks and my Ranger distress tool to blend the background and then I grabbed my Mister Huey white spray and added a little sparkle and spots. And when that was all dry I added the flowers with Versa Mark and Black EP. I really hope that I could bring a little Iowa sunset your way. 

Supplies: MFT Peaceful Wildflowers, Clearly Sentimental Sympathy, SU ink, Mister Huey White, Black and White EP, Versa Mark, Echo Park 6x6 PP, SU white taffeta ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...