Saturday, September 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Taylored Expressions

 It is Taylored Expressions Birthday and they are playing games to celebrate. What fun!
I am playing along with the Tic Tac Toe game, I picked the diagonal from top left to lower right- 
use rhinestones, ribbon to make a bday card. 
I just got my new TE goodies! I love this new Party Banner Cutting plate (so cute) and the matching stamp set - Big Bold Birthday! The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye Cambridge Court, and the sentiment is embossed with white EP from Stampin Up.
Hope you like it and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I see something I want to play with! Love the banners!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...