Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 2012 Blog Hop

Below is the inspiration from PTI for their March Blog Hop. I Love these colors! I am blond and I can NOT wear yellow anything (wish I could), it totally washes me out, so it was fun to stamp with yellow today. I was drawn to the yellow polka dots and the aqua satin in the photo. I used my new Medallions Bkg to make the background. On the top half of the card, I stamped the same colors but just stamped off to make it lighter.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend (I DID!).


Supplies: all PTI unless noted, Hawaiian Shores Ink, CS, & Ribbon and SU Daffodil Delight Ink & CS, Medallions Bkg, Floral Frenzy Stamp Set, Scallop die, Copic Marker for rhinestone.

7 comments:

  1. Love your card! So sweet and simple. Truly love the aqua flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This background stamp keeps popping up and making me want it. Nice job on your card Susan! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! Love the Medallions BG and love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh , your card is so pretty! Did you stamp it or is that printed paper? Did not know I was not to wear yellow, don't think I do. Love the sweet bow and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, this is so pretty! I love how you've used the background stamps, and the card as a whole is gorgeous. :-)

    I was looking at your photo at the top of your blog and wondering if that was where you lived... and then I looked up Iowa and discovered that it really was in the middle of the US (like I thought), and now I am curious where the photo is taken, LOL! What adventures come from visiting new blogs, thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic background. Love that color combo. Love the single flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the different shades of the medallions on the top and the bottom and how you stamped the flower right on them. Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...