Sunday, March 25, 2012

Make It Monday #58- Graduated Backgrounds

This Make it Monday made me fall in love with my Copics all over again. I love this technique! I used the same colors Nichole did and I copied this card from Krista
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2029623
I sent this card to my Father for his birthday on Friday. Love it! The boat is from a discontinued stamp set from SU- Sail Away.
I wanted to make one with my own color combo....This is just so fun! Hope you like them.

Supplies: All PTI unless noted, Sail Away SU, Copics, Big Birthday Wishes, MFT bakers twine
Supplies: All PTI unless noted, Harvest Berries, Beautiful Butterflies, Fillable Frames #10, SU ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...