Sunday, April 8, 2012

Make It Monday #60: Generational Stamping

This is the second card I made for the Make It Monday challenge from Papertrey Inc. I love the colors outside right now, all the new bright green leaves and the beautiful pink flowering trees. The rhinestones in the daisies are yellow but they don't show that in the photo. Hope you had a great Easter weekend.

Supplies all PTI unless noted: Half & Half dies, Turning a New Leaf, Polka Dot Basics II, Beautiful Blooms II, Floral Frenzy (sentiment), and Beautiful Blooms III dies, Raspberry Fizz and Simply Chartreuse Ink, Rhinestones colored yellow with Copic marker, Scallop Die, Twine from My Favorite Things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...