Monday, February 7, 2011

Papertrey Ink- Make it Monday Challenge

I thought I would have to skip out on Papertrey Ink's Challenge today because one of my girls was home sick today and I just could not get away to make a card. But, tonight my sweet hubby took care of putting the girls to bed. So I ran up to my stamp room to make a 'Go-To Sentiment Card.' Check out the video on Papertrey Ink's website, it is awesome and I love the idea. I hope you had a wonderful day and enjoy my card.

Supplies: PTI sets- Big & Bold Wishes, Make a Wish, & Birthday Bash Sentiments, Polka Dot Basics II Impressions Plate also PTI.

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It is so adorable Miss Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce job on the sentiment placement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and how you placed the sentiments! Great design.

    ReplyDelete