The wreath I used was a 14 inch green wreath from Michael's that I painted white (just in case any spaces showed though). I also glued and knotted my ribbon before I started so the ribbon didn't have to be on the outside of my wreath. And finally the finished wreath!
Sunday, February 6, 2011
This is what I have been working on for the last week. I saw this idea on http://www.ourbestbites.com/ on Jan. 22, 2011. I loved it so I had to try it out. I used the sizzix 3D flower die to cut my flowers so that mine have more of a scalloped edge. And I was excited to find that I could cut 3 layers of felt with my Bigz Sizzix die. YA! That saved me a lot of time. I rolled and used over 170 flowers. WOW! (I bought my felt at Michael's). Then I started gluing them with my hot glue gun.