Thursday, February 10, 2011

Challenge and Thank you cards!

These are the cards my girls made for their Bday/Christmas thank yous. My girls cut the white CS with Nesties and I stamped the images and they colored them in. I then attached them to the card. I thought it was a nice way to add a little more love to their thank you cards.

I also put their initials in the bottom right hand corner, to 'autograph' their artwork.
A CHALLENGE FOR YOU!! Last year I vowed to check over ever receipt. I don't know about you but as I am checking out I am usually busy with coupons, unloading, or kids. I don't normally stand and watch as everything is being rung up. So, I started looking over ever single receipt before I leave the store or as soon as I get home. And I have to tell you it is amazing how many times I find an error, and 95% of the time it is not in my favor. And just in the last 2 months- January I was at Target and was charged twice for a pair of shoes, and just today I was charged twice for apples at Walmart. I has a cashier in college at KMart and Sam's club so I totally understand that mistakes are made, we are all human. I have to say that in all the errors I caught last year only one time was it in my favor but on the same receipt I was over charged for something else so it ended up being a wash. I am totally not saying the stores are out to get me, but I am just challenging you to start looking. Think of it as a way to save money ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...