Friday, May 14, 2010

Teacher Appreciation!

My twins are in the same classroom and we love their teacher. She is fabulous! I am room Mom and wanted to do something nice for her. So last week was teacher appreciation week and this is what I made for her. The center of the flowers is photos of all 18 students and on the back of their flower the kids signed their name and I wrote what their favorite thing about Mrs. Upah is. Oh, and of course, Hersey chocolates on the bottom that they kids signed too. She loved it!

Supplies: Pattern Paper - October Afternoon, Ribbon-May Arts, Flower Die-Nestie, Paint Bucket-???, Grilling Skewers, Modge Podge for Bucket.

1 comment:

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...