Friday, February 5, 2010

Papertrey Anniversary Challenge

I just love these colors together. I am sure they have been done many times over but I was inspired by Jay Leno's stage. I hope when he goes back to Late Night he keeps that stage. I love it. Anyway off to stamping, I wanted to join the Papertrey's challenge because I love a challenge and I LOVE the prize even more! Cross my fingers! The challenge was emboss resist and it is one of my favorites. It is very subtle but I embossed the flowers in clear first and then went over the top of them with Creamy Caramel and then white. I hope you like it!

Supplies: Stamps Papertrey- In Bloom, Signature Greetings, CS & Ink Stampin Up- Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Choc. Chip, Creamy Caramel, White Color Box, Border Punch SU, Buttons & Twine Papertrey, Corner Rounder- Creative Memories, Clear Embossing Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...