Sunday, March 7, 2010

Watercolor fun!

I had a Stampin' Up! show last weekend and the hostess requested that I show her watercolor crayons. I had forgotten how fun they are! I just took two Copic classes and I really think it helped make me better with this too. I love these little cupcakes, they are perfect for watercoloring. The pattern paper is my new favorite-Sweet Pea! I love it!

Supplies all SU: Sweet pea paper, crazy for cupcakes stamp set, SAB border punch, taffeta white ribbon, Black Stazon, White craft ink, watercolor crayons and aqua painter, CS-Celery, Regal Rose, Choc. Chip, white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...