Friday, January 22, 2010

Inspired by a baby dress!



Dawn McVey has featured these flowers on her blog several time and I just love them. I used an old book that I had and layered up 6 scallop circles, put the brad though, and crumpled away. Love how they turn out and how totally cute they are. I used SU retired Kiwi Kiss and Baha Breeze and basic gray for this card. My sister had a polka dot baby dress made out of these colors and I loved it!
SU supplies: Hero Arts stamp set, SU ink and CS- basic gray, kiwi kiss, baha breeze, very vanilla, Su border punch, SU scallop punch and brad, Sizzix Sizzlit die for leaf.

1 comment:

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...