Monday, May 19, 2014

Watercolor online class #1


I LOVE this watercolor class, I am a very clean and simple card maker and I was worried it would be a lot of detailed and involved ideas but there is so many things that fit my style and lots of techniques that don't take an hour to make. Love it! Oh, I already said that ;-)

I just bought my first stamps from Rubbernecker last month (details below). And they just scream "watercolor me." So I did! I added 3 different Distress markers in 'red' tones to the back of the stamp, misted it and stamped it on watercolor paper. I let that dry, used my stamp portioner and added another layer of dark red to the center of the flowers. I used my paint brush to splatter green and and yellow speckles around the background. Again, let it dry, added the detail lines (stems & flowers) with Ranger black Archival ink. Last, I used black liquid enamel to add black dots to the center of the flowers. Hope you like it! Have a great day!

Supplies: Tim Holtz Distress Markers, Rubbernecker Layered Flowers, Verve Stamps (sentiment), MFT Leaf-filled Flourish, 6*6 PP Bo Bunny Zip-A-Dee Doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...