Sunday, January 13, 2013

Make It Monday #99

Wow! Time really flies! I can't believe I have been away from my blog for so long. I really didn't mean to be gone for so long! Life has been super crazy- a couple of trips, Christmas, helping my mom after surgery, etc. I am sure you can relate! And, I hope you all had a GREAT holiday!

Enough of that and on to this weeks Make it Monday. I have two cards to share. This first one is based on Nicole's Birthday card from Saturday
I used the Rainbow Color Scheme #6. I used the PTI grid paper, I flipped the paper over so I didn't have to see the lines on my finished card. I then put the paper on my light box and stamped. I hope you like it!

Supplies: Guide Lines Two, Embroidered Blooms, Inks, #6 color Scheme, rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. Really fun card! Love the repeated shape but the irregular number of stamps per color...brilliant and so very fresh! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...