Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clean and Simple Card Class 2- Day 1

I LOVE this layout and I will so copy it again! Thank you Kristina! In the last class, Jennifer McGuire taught me to put my new goodies in a side box for when I need inspiration, so I did. Thank you Jennifer love that idea! I used a new background from Impression Obsession, stamped in versa mark and embossed with clear EP. The sentiment is from Hero Arts-Fancy Basics.  I did take all of Kristina's advice, and I used a pencil to draw out the circle and I also added a straight line (with my T-ruler) to make sure the sentiment was straight.  Finally, the ribbon is from SU Sale-A-Bration ribbon bundle.
Very Simple! I hope you like it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...