Monday, July 23, 2012

Stamp-a-faire Ribbon Techniques Challenge

THANK YOU DAWN! Dawn's video has greatly improved my bows! Over the Stamp-a-Faire weekend, I made many of Dawn's bows and I love the way they turn out so fluffy and cute. I am currently in LOVE with this layout and have used it many times recently. Finally, Dawn's tips in her embellishments video about PP was also helpful to me.  I used those tips to create this card and then added her bow technique down the side.

Supplies all PTI unless noted: Think Big Favorites Stamp set, Friends till the End PP, Bitty Dots PP, Raspberry Fizz PP, Black Twill, and pearls (unknown).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...