Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 2012 Papertrey Blog Hop

Papertrey's monthly blog hop is here and it is a beautiful photo, here is the link:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2012/07/july-2012-blog-hop-.html

I used Simply Chartreuse, Berry Sorbet, and Harvest Gold. I have several of the Flower Fusion sets and finally used two of them with this challenge (#4 & #8). I have to thank Dawn McVey again for improving my bows this weekend. Hope you like it!

Supplies all PTI unless noted: Turning a new leaf, Flower Fusion #4 & #8  & die, Hero Arts pearls, Berry Sorbet Ribbon, Bitty Box PP. Colors of ink and CS listed above.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, Susan! I would definitely vote for yours if we could vote!!
    Hugz2u and following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this card is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used the challenge colors on your card - your bow is great - I missed SAF but am going to have to check out Dawn's bow tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo, so pretty! What a happy take on the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card!! I love the colors and the flowers are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan this card is so pretty. I love that polka dot ribbon and the layout of you flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...