Sunday, February 19, 2012

Papertrey Inc Make It Monday #53

This make it Monday really taught me a lot this week. And I jumped right over to ebay and bought that slot punch from Making Memories. I had never seen that- What a cool tool!

I needed a wedding card for a lady at my church. I hope she likes it! I used the PTI coasters, Baja Breeze reinker from Stampin Up! and perfect pearls spritzer. Oh, the one thing I learned that wasn't on the video, is that if the color looks splotchy or uneven on the coaster, it will even out as it dries. I panicked for a minute.....



Supplies: PTI dies-banner, limitless layer circles and Mat stack 3, PTI stamps-Happy Trails and Celebrations, Polka Dot Basics Impression Plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...