Friday, September 23, 2011

Row 2 – Die Cutting & Embossing

Wow! I have loved this On line card class. I have learned so much and I have also created a very large wish list of new products! I created this card from several things Jennifer taught me-
1. I made a rosette with my scor pal but I really want the Tim Holtz die instead
2. I embossed the chocolate background (skipped the sanding) and colored the raised dots with a dark brown copic marker to make them pop a little
3. I distressed the edges of my flower, leaf, & pattern paper with distress inks
4. I made perfect little leaves with my circle punch

Ya! for Jennifer McGuire she is an awesome teacher!
Have a fabulous weekend~!

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! I just love this! What a great idea to color the dots and that rosette is just gorgeous!
    A blog friend of mine: Colleen, also took the class and was also very enthusiastic. Here is her blog: http://onesmileliftsaspirit.blogspot.com/
    Have a great day!
    Jose

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...