Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week #3 Summer Card Camp Challenge




WOW! I didn't realize how cloudy it is in Iowa today until I tried to take this photo. So sorry for how dark it is. This is my week #3 entry for the color challenge from Summer Card Camp. I copied this layout from a PTI card I saw a while back, and then this week Nicole made a cute little card with a flower sticking out of a tea cup, so I borrowed that too. I just feel like my mojo is missing this week. I hope you like it anyway ;-)




Supplies PTI unless noted Garden of life stamp set, Tea for two additions set and die, chocolate twine, Dotty Biscotti PP, Mat Stack Die.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Susan! Love the idea of the flower in the teacup even if it's a borrowed idea!
    Aren't you joining in the PTI challenges anymore? Love the pocket challenge.
    It was cloudy with you yesterday but in the NL it rained ALL day. Today it's sunny again. What's mojo by the way?
    Have a great day,
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful get well card Susan. I need to use brown more often. Looks like you nailed the challenge .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the challenge. Love how you hung the die off the edge. Cute cup stamp too.

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...