Sunday, July 17, 2011

Make It Monday #23: Pockets with Edger Dies

I finally found time to join in this weeks PTI challenge. It was an easy challenge and that is exactly what I needed. I have a new online friend and her name is Jose and she has a fabulous blog. http://joseshoekje.blogspot.com/ And one of her cards inspired the block background on my card today. I hope you like it. Oh and here is the link to PTI's challenge http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/07/make-it-monday-23-pockets-with-edger-dies.html

Supplies all PTI unless noted- In Bloom stamp set, pp and dies. Rhinestones from Hero Arts, Edger Die #3, Enchanted Evening CS & twine, Spellbinders lacey die.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you to mention me! Thanks!
    You card is fab, as always! Did you stamp that paper???? It looks amazing! Love the color combo too. And I see a good deal of stitching. Now THAT I like! Great pocket card Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...