Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Card

(Please click on the photo, the detail is so much better!)
I made this card a while back for a Papertrey challenge and loved it so much I wanted to change it up a little for Mother's Day cards. I just added ribbon and changed the sentiment. Being a mother is a very special thing and I saw a quote the other day that I loved and also made me pause- Every day we make a new deposit in the memory bank of our children. (Please forgive me, I don't remember where I saw it.) To any Mother visiting my blog - A very blessed and happy Mother's Day to you!



Supplies - All PTI unless noted Lilly of the Valley, Mother stamp sets, Versa mark and clear EP powder, Double Banner die and Moroccan Motifs IP, White ink, Ribbon & blender pen from Stampin Up.

1 comment:

  1. Simple, elegant and beautiful. Lovely color combination. That stamp is gorgous!
    I am going to remember that quote!!!
    Happy Mother's Day to you too Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...