Thursday, May 26, 2011

Make It Monday #16: Sympathy Cards

I am totally in love with this Anniversary set! Thank you Papertrey! I just had to use it a second post in a row. I love the simple challenge this week. I did use last weeks challenge when I embossed the center strip of Kraft. I just love the crisp image I get when the CS is a little damp.

My hubby is outside starting a camp fire so I gotta run. Hope you like it!

Supplies all PTI unless noted. Botanical Silhouettes, 2009 Bitty Dots Basic PP, Enchanted Evening & Kraft CS, Snow White Ink, Blossom & Circle Nesties, Picnic Plaid IP, Butterfly sizzlit from Stampin Up.

1 comment:

  1. Love this lay-out susan and another great color combo. Love those flowers in that color and those sweet butterflies are just perfect!
    Have a great day,
    Jose

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...