Saturday, March 26, 2011

Make it Monday #7: Adding Color to Non-Neutral CS


So, at least with these PTI challenges, I post once a week for sure ;-) This was a great challenge for me because I have all these copic markers just sitting on my shelf. (The shelf my dear friend, Kriss gave me for Christmas-TX!) I think using my copics on colored CS makes it easier for me. It just seems more forgiving. And besides using my copics, I was able to use my favorite color combos, my favorite stamp set, and my favorite technique - embossing. So fun to play along!



Supplies: all PTI unless otherwise noted-Friends' Till the End, BG11 BG13 BG18 Copics, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate, White, Embossing Powder and Versa Mark, White Floss, Rhinestones.

4 comments:

  1. I love the coloring on your flower...and the combination of colors is beautiful. I agree with you about coloring on non-neutral paper seems more forgiving! And I too used embossing with my flower...that made it even easier, I think! Beautiful Card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love this card, the colors and layout are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing card! Great colors and that flower is out of this world!
    Have a great day,
    Jose

    ReplyDelete