Monday, March 28, 2011

Escape from Painting!

So, it is Monday and I am painting doors today, 8 to be exact. UGH! I really hate painting but these doors have been unfinished since last August. So, it really is high time I got them done. I am finished with the primer and thought I would take a quick break. My girls made these glasses last week during Spring Break. We found them in the unfinished wood area at Michael's. I thought they did such a great job and how cute do my girls look in them. Adorable!
And something not so fun, my hubby asked me for a card for a colleague that lost his dog. That makes two challenges for me - manly and pet sympathy. My hubby was happy with how it came out. The PP, ribbon and die are all from SU, and the pet sympathy set is from PTI.

Have a great Monday- back to painting :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...