Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trying out my new stuff!

My hubby was out of town for a few days so the planting had to stop (Ya!), so I took some time to stamp with my new SU goodies. I love this new stamp set-Growing Green and the new antique brads are stunning and a great price. The sentiment is from Afterthoughts which is a new level 1 hostess set from SU. I cut off the saying below 'Thanks,' I know gasp! Have a wonderful day!

Supplies: All SU unless noted. Growing Green & Afterthoughts stamps, Ink-White and Choc. Chip, CS-Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, White, Lots of Tags Sizzlit dies, Antique Brads.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, can't wait to get my hands on some of those brads!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...