Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

July 24th is my birthday so I thought I would share a birthday card. This is inspired by a card I saw as I walked past the card section at Target. I loved all the different patterns on the candles. The pattern paper is from an SEI stack pack that I picked up at a recent scrapbook show in Des Moines. I love it! The candle flame is from Round and Round from Papertrey....it is supposed to be a leaf. What do you think? The flame is stamped with Versa Mark and then embossed with iridescent ice embossing powder. I really had a hard time trying to match my CS with the colors in the pack. Is it too much Choc Chip???

My birthday was low key, we had to take a tree down that was struck by lightening a year ago so I spent most of my birthday picking up sticks. Then in the evening my sweet hubby took me out to eat at a fancy fish place in Des Moines, it was wonderful! Hope you had a great weekend too.

Supplies: SEI pattern paper, SU sentiment and Papertrey leaf-Round & Round, SU olive and choc chip CS, EK edge punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...