Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halmark Inspiration



My sweet mother sent my hubby & I an anniversary card in October. (Note to my sister, it is the same card mom sent you for your anniversary :-) The card had glittery butterflies and cute little sayings falling down the card. I loved it! And it inspired these card. I cut the butterflies out with my cuttlebug die and stitched the butterflies on with brown thread (antennas). I am really happy with how they turned out.
Supplies: PTI Friends till the End and Polka Dot Bkg, CS- Su Certainly Celery, Choc Chip, Pretty in Pink, EK edge punch, Ink- Certainly Celery & choc chip, Cuttlebug die, material and thread, gems unknown.

1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome. I now need to go check and see if I have any stamps that would work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...