Thursday, November 5, 2009

Birthday Martini

This really is one of my favorite new stamp sets, by Impression Obsession (IO) - Birthday Cakes. This is my first stamp set from IO and it is very nice, it stamps really well. Seriously, how cute are those little cupcakes??? It didn't show up in the photo but the cupcakes and candle are highlighted with a stardust pen. It looks sparkly in person. Love how this card turned out, it makes me smile. Make it a great day!

Supplies: SU cardstock and ink: Choc. Chip, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White & So Saffron. Punch - EK, IO -Birthday Cakes, Ribbon - Melon Mambo by SU, Cuttlebug -Swiss Dot embossing Folder, and sakura stardust pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taylored Expressions Design Dangles

I am so very excited to share the earrings I created with the new Taylored Expression Designer Dangles Dies.  I have totally fallen for...